This form is now closed and positions are filled.
- What are the Judicial Committee’s duties:
- Interpret the ASWSUG Constitution and Bylaws.,
- Adjudicate all cases and controversies arising under the ASWSUG Constitution and Bylaws.
- Act within twenty (20) school days of a formally filed complaint.
- Validate or invalidate any ASWSUG election upon receipt of an official complaint.
- Establish ASWSUG Judicial Committee procedures and guidelines.
If you would like to get in contact with the Judicial Committee please send an email to email@example.com.If you have any questions or concerns you can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The judicial committee checks email the 1st and 3rd Friday of each month.