To become an ASWSUG Senator check for openings under the Student Jobs section and the annual openings under the Timeline section to the left. Check often; sometimes a student needs to leave, and we will have a mid-year opening.
For regular annual and special elections:
- For documents and the application, please go to Cougsync: https://orgsync.com/59596/chapter and check under the forms tab. Documents of interest are the job descriptions, applications, bylaws, constitution, and anything in the folder.
- Attend the orientation to find out more details on how to run. A link will be e-mailed to you with the date and time. You will also be able to find most of the information on the timeline page.
How to campaign:
- After the orientation, you will want to create a Youtube video and biography. Include a photograph of yourself. You will also want to submit a short, 4 sentence, social media post. Make sure you submit this by the deadline.
- Also, be sure to submit your campaign hours by the deadline. This will be a time for students to meet you virtually and ask you questions.
- Lastly, you can post to your classes. To do this, contact your instructors to find out where the appropriate place would be. Make sure your post is removed when campaigning ends.
For additional information contact:
ASWSU Global President