Running for Office
Candidates must file between January 27th 12:00 a.m. until February 4th 11:59 p.m.
Step One: Determine the ASWSU Global Campus Student Government position you are interested in running for:
ASWSU Global Position Descriptions:
- Note: The ASWSU Global Campus Secretary and Treasurer are appointed amongst the elected ASWSU Global Senators.
Step Two: Download and review Candidate Package Here
- Step Three: Attend the mandatory online Candidates Meeting (a link will be provided to all candidates who submit their documents by the due date).
- Step Four: Keep track of important dates. Go to Election Calendar.
- Step Five: Meet the Candidates. Visit the Candidate's Profiles Page.
- Step Six:On February 28th check your WSU email for the link to vote for the 2017 elections
If you need assistance with the election process, please contact the ASWSUG Elections Committee at: email@example.com.